Friday, March 28, 2014

Yo Gotti Names 50 Cent 'The Smartest Businessman In The Game' (@YoGottiKOM @50cent)



In an interview with MTV, Yo Gotti talked about his verse on the rapper's new single "Don't Worry About It," and says that Mr. Jackson is one of the smartest businessman in Hip-Hop.


"I studied him. Business-wise," he said. "I think he's one of the smartest business people in the rap game, as far as an artist."


The two met several years ago through the late Chris Lighty. "Chris was my first real manager I ever had, so he took me to a 50 movie premiere," he said. "I bumped into 50, I chopped it up with him [and told him] I'm one of the biggest 50 fans too."


Gotti says he's learned a lot about the game because of 50 and was happy to work with him on "Don't Worry About It"


"I [talked to him] on the phone two or three times, and he would just give me game about the game in general," Gotti said. "To me, that was big. If I had never done nothing with him, just the fact that he reached out to me and was giving me game because he [saw] what I was doing."


Source: MTV