Monday, April 7, 2014

Game's Fiance Posts Cryptic Messages Online After Abuse Scandal (@thegame)



After news surfaced of abuse allegations with The Game and his fiance Tiffney Cambridge, the reality star posted a series of cryptic messages on her Instagram page.


The first was a picture of a woman with what appears to be a man holding her mouth. The next image was a bible verse sent to her. Cambridge captioned the message,"All I needed to see... Thank u Jesus. Thank u to my family, friends, & supporters.. Nothing more to be said or explained."


The Game hasn't been charged, but did respond to the allegations with his own statement claiming that he has never abused the mother of his children.


"I don't want to give fuel to these false accusations, but the truth will definitely come out. I'm always looking out for my children's safety and have never laid a hand on Tiffney. All I want is a chance to move on with my life & be allowed to be the father to my children I have been since their births. Judge me as you may, but do know.. my heart & my intentions are pure - The Game"