Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pharrell Reveals Artwork and Trailer for New Album 'G I R L' (@pharrell)



Pharrell Williams recently announced that he's releasing his second solo album, "G I R L," on March 3.


The 10-song LP will feature the "Despicable Me 2" slam dunk "Happy," which made it to #1 on iTunes.


"When Columbia Records presented me with the opportunity to make an album, three things came to mind," Pharrell said in a statement about the album. "One was the sense of overwhelming honor that I felt when I realized that they were interested in partnering with me on the album that I had always dreamt of making. Two, it would have to feel festive and urgent. And three, I instantly knew it would be called G I R L. I hope you like it."


He also released a trailer for the album, which you can check up top along with the artwork.


Source: nahright.com