Friday, June 20, 2014

50 Cent Addresses Being the Ultimate Internet Troll (@50cent)



Having made videos and commentary on every big entertainment story of late, 50 Cent recently sat down with MTV News to discuss whether or not he considers himself to be the ultimate Internet troll.


50 has been sharing his hilarious takes on incidents such as the Solange vs. Jay Z fight and Floyd Mayweather vs. T.I. in Vegas, and he's taken playful jabs at Kevin Hart and even poked fun at himself for his poor pitch at a Mets game.


He says that he doesn't take himself too seriously and knows people laugh at him all the time.


"I just say things that I actually see happening. I don't take myself that serious. To be honest with you I laugh at myself as much as a I laugh at someone else."


Check out the interview here, and watch 50 spoofing a number of events in the videos above.


Is 50 Cent the ultimate troll? Sound off below.


Source: MTV News