Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Tammy Rivera: Joseline Is Very Insecure With Herself (@MzFlame_86)



Waka Flocka's longtime girlfriend and recent wife Tammy Rivera is calling out fellow Love & Hip Hop castmate Joseline Hernandez, saying the self-proclaimed "Puerto Rican Princess" is deeply insecure.


"I've never been around a person that just sits there in the mirror who just says, 'I'm a bad b***h," Tammy recently told VH1.com. "Who are you trying to convince: me or you? It's just weird to me."


The two attempted to build a friendship, but that soon came crashing down when Hernandez suggested she could teach Tammy how to lock Waka down and get a real ring from the ATL rapper. Tammy didn't take too kindly to the suggestion and it's been tense ever since.


"I would never take no marriage advice from Joseline Hernandez. Who knows [if they're married]? I heard they weren't. I know that their house is rented. I know that that's not theirs," she said before wishing them the best.


Check out flicks of Tammy and her man Waka above.


Source: bossip.com