Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Keyshia Cole's Family Exposes More Issues on "Family Therapy" (@IamNeffeteria)



Keyshia Cole's mother and several siblings are giving reality TV another go with one more show featuring their often complicated family dynamic. "Family Therapy" will feature mom Frankie, sister Neffe and six other siblings the public haven't yet met through their other shows.


Things will get pretty intense, as they discuss heavy topics such as Frankie's past as a prostitute, one of Cole's siblings being born with cocaine in their system, and all of the kids' various issues with their fathers.


Keyshia herself will have nothing to do with the show, as she recently expressed to Power 105's The Breakfast Club that she doesn't let their "chaos" affect her or her son anymore.


"I have to protect him from that type of chaos. I haven't even spoke to my mom, Frankie, in a minute. They don't have my number. It's just a respect thing for one. Last time I had my mom around I sent her through rehab and I tried to help her and I spent a lot of money...and she just took it way too far, yelling in my house. Luckily my child was asleep. After that I was like, 'Naw.' You gotta make an adult decision to move that out..."


Watch the trailer for the new show here.


Source: NecoleBitchie