Monday, March 24, 2014

Transgender Woman Drops $99,000 to Look Like Blow-Up Sex Doll



A massage therapist from Minneapolis has spent an estimated $99,000 on platic surgery in an effort to look as fake as possible.


"I love to look plastic -- most people hate me for my extreme appearance but it fuels me to get more work done," said 38-year-old Katella Dash, according to the Mirror. "I think I do have an obsession with plastic surgery, but being over the top and extreme feels normal to me. The look I am going for is a walking blow-up sex doll -- it's about as fake a person as you can be."


Dash, who was born male, started her transformation at age 23 when she underwent gender reassignment surgery in Thailand.


The plastic surgery enthusiast currently has H breasts, but her goal is a massive size M.


"Right now, the only thing stop-ping me going to a size L or M is that no surgeons in the U.S. are willing to operate on me," she said, according to the Daily Mail. "I have gone abroad for surgery before so I might have to do it again."