Monday, March 24, 2014

Delaware Rapper Replies To Schoolboy Q's Stolen Verse Claims (@ScHoolBoyQ @JemCretes)



A day after Schoolboy Q claimed Delaware rapper Jem Cretes stole a 2-year-old verse for his new single "Hustle 101," the rapper replied on Twitter claiming that the T.D.E rapper is lying.


According to SOHH, Cretes released a response titles 'Hustled All My Life' about the fiasco.


"I'm on two liars heads by 10:00 A.M Eastern time! No frauding or Bullsh*** on my end! I'm going inn right now and it's all because y'all lied" he tweeted. "I got a record coming. I aint on no f*** sh** but y'all need a reality check with all the lies going in rotation. #Honesty aint short here!."


The rapper also claims that he didn't need the verse but since it he paid for it, he had the right to use it.


Check out more of his tweets above.


Source: sohh.com