Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Men Apologize With "I'm Sorry I'm Not Idris Elba' Tweets (@Idriselba)



Idris Elba may be every women's perfect man, but some men are tired of hearing about it.


According to BBC America, Twitter user @Nova_isig was tired of hearing about the 'Prometheus' actor and decided to so something about it. The user posted a poem where he says that he's too busy working a 9 to 5 and paying for his lady's bills to be like Idris Elba.


With one innocent poem, many men agreed with him and his view of Idris being the perfect man.


With some defenses like "Idris Elba didn't help you mix the olive, coconut and castor oil with honey to help you make your hair luxurious. I did." and "Idris Elba didn't take in your kids from 3 other men and love them like they were my very own. All me," users played along with the trend.


See what else they had to say above.