Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Future Says 'Honest' Will Be A Classic Album (@1Future)



As Future gears up for his sophomore effort Honest, he shared with Elle Magazine that the album was going to be a a lot more somber and sincere.


"The album that you gonna get when it comes out is not the album I was working on when I first started recording. It was another kind of album. It was more... I guess I was just expressing myself about everyday life and where I was at then--just emotionally, personally. The beats were slower, had more guitar riffs, just playing around with the piano more and with different instruments"


He gives props to his hit "Sh!t" for the move that caused him to change entire direction of the album.


"I started going in another direction after I made the "Sh!t" record. It just flipped the whole album. I got in a whole other mood when I went in the studio. I just started recording, recording, recording as much as possible. I just got in a great zone. I was able to capture the best moments. It helped me make a classic album. It's just going to be very timeless."


Are you looking forward to Future's upcoming album?


Source: sohh.com