Wednesday, February 19, 2014

American Psycho Author Confirms Collab With Kanye West (@kanyewest)



Bret Easton Ellis, author of American Psycho, recently shared with VICE that he will be collaborating with Kanye West on an upcoming film project.


"It was early summer last year and I was driving in my car," Ellis recalled. "He'd given me an advance copy [of Yeezus] and I thought, regardless of whether I'm right for this project, I want to work with whoever made this. So f*ck it, I said yes. And that's how it happened. That was seven or eight months ago. We'll see what happens."


While Ellis confirmed the collaboration, he's unable to reveal a release date.


"It's in Kanye-land and that's subject to a whole other timeframe."


Ellis and West previously collaborated on the soundtrack to Ellis' film, The Canyons as well as an American Psycho spoofing trailer for Yeezus.


Source: missinfo.tv