Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Draya Threatens Her Haters On Instagram (@DrayaFace)



Reality star and businesswoman Draya Michele has dealt with her fair share of haters throughout 2014.


The stunning model is a fan favorite on Basketball Wives: LA, but the reality star manages to find herself the center of Internet hate. In May, Draya was roasted for her twerking skills, in April for sharing career tips and recently on Father's Day for her meal to her boyfriend Orlando Scandrick.


From the looks of her latest Instagram post, Draya has had enough of her haters. The model posted a statement on getting rid of her haters once and for all.


"Seriously, I can spare some followers," the post reads. "Please unfollow me with that negative s*** in my comments every day."


She captioned the photo with a lengthy response to her fake fans that attack her on Twitter and Instagram.


"No one follows you back for being an a****** in my comments, there's no pay, no lunch, nothing. I can't understand why you would follow people you hate and want to tear down so bad? .... I mean granted, there's people that I don't like (that I actually know, not people I never met that I hate like you guys) but I would never wanna see happy pics of them frolicking on the beach. I don't follow them, I don't type their names in the search bar... Id rather not see what sickens me... So why do y'all keep torturing yourself with me?????? Seriously. Answer here. Here's your forum, after this you getting the whole s*** blocked outta you tho"


Do you think she was too harsh on her critics or does she have a point?


Source: bossip.com