Sunday, March 9, 2014

Juicy J Hints At Surprise Release For 'The Hustle Continues' (@therealjuicyj‎)



With the success of Juicy J's last album Stay Trippy, the rapper isn't letting much time go by as he contemplates when to drop the follow up The hustle Continues.


Juicy talked to MTV News this weekend about the album which as been in the works since last year."I love that album [Stay Trippy] but as soon as it released, I went right back in the studio and I started working on the new album, and I call that album The Hustle Continues."


As for a release date and collabos, the veteran is thinking about taking another approach to the album including less collabos and a surprise release.


"I have more to say, I'm not going to have too many features on this album," he said. "Just because I want people to hear my story...I'm about 90 percent finished with the album, I dont have a release date yet but I might just drop it like Beyonce and don't tell anyone."


Do like the route Juicy J is headed towards with this new album?


Source: freeonsmash.com