Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Game Accuses Fiance Of Keeping His Children Away From Him (@thegame)



The Game has maintained his innocence in allegedly abusing his fiance Tiffney Cambridge. Now the rapper claims that Tiffney is keeping the children from him.


The rapper posted a message about how he hasn't seen his son or daughter in over a month.


"But it's funny how someone you've done so much for can be so ugly & cruel as to keep my children away from me vindictively because I've decided to move on with my life." he said. " I love all 3 of my kids more than life itself & it's one thing to keep me away from them.. & them away from me but [Harlem Taylor] hasn't seen his younger brother or sister in a month & just texted me "Dad, how come Justice can't come to my house" & I have to lie to him because he's [too] young to understand the real reason why.


The rapper has his two youngest children with Tiffney and his oldest son with former girlfriend Valeisha Butterfield. He also says that he is unable to see his son Justice on his birthday.


"All of this just so you can keep me away from Justice on his birthday," he said. "What lie y'all gone tell em' when his Daddy ain't there ? Like I have been the past 6 birthdays ? The past 6 Christmas's ? The past 6 years of a sons life whom got his name from a father that patiently awaited his arrival here into this world ???"




The rapper has deleted the post along with many of his previous pics with family and friends.