Sunday, April 6, 2014

James Franco On Instagram Incident: 'I Used Bad Judgement' (@jamesfranco)



In an interview with Live With Kelly & Micheal, James Franco admitted to messaging an underage girl.

The actor says that he used bad judgement after meeting 17-year-old teenager Luck Clode on Instagram. The actor also says that social media can be "tricky" since so many people are acting like anyone but themselves.


"I was feeling awkward," he said. "I'm embarrassed, and I guess I'm just a model of how social media is tricky. It's a way people meet each other today, but what I've learned, I guess just because I'm new to it, is you don't know who's on the other end. You meet somebody in person and you get a feel for them, you don't know who you're talking to. I used bad judgment and I learned my lesson."


Fans believe that the whole incident is major promo for his upcoming film, Palo Alto. In the flick, Franco plays teacher who is interested in one of his students, played by American Horror Story's Emma Roberts.


Check out the interview above.