Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Exclusive! Busta Rhymes on Touring w/ATCQ, Fugees (Throwback) (@bustarhymes)



In this throwback from Rugged Entertainment's Peter Spirer, now veteran spitter Busta Rhymes talks about touring with fellow legends The Fugees, Nas, Ziggy Marley and very good friends, A Tribe Called Quest.


"Me and Tribe is like, we like an alliance. Anything Tribe do that I can have the opportunity to get on, I'm bouncin' on it...it's not just the music with me and Tribe, it's a vibe connection, we like family. Cypress Hill, since they first album I was a fan. Fugees, bangin'. Nas, Bangin'. Ziggy Marley, that's like legendary."


He also goes on to explain his desire to be timeless, which he no doubt has become.


"Whatever Busta Rhymes presented, that's the way I keep it moving. At the end of the day when the music changes, Busta Rhymes got to still represent Busta Rhymes, regardless what the era is, regardless who's the hottest at the time, I still got to be me."


Check it out above.