Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Teen Arrested After Sneaking Into Miley Cyrus' Dressing Room (@mileycyrus)



A teen is facing a misdemeanor criminal trespassing charge after sneaking his way into Miley Cyrus' dressing room and leaving a note before a recent show in Omaha.


Surveillance cameras caught 18-year-old Tucker Salvesen entering a restricted area and heading to the singer's dressing room at the CenturyLink Center, leading security officials to contact police.


Salvesen shared a pic of the dressing room on his Twitter with the caption, "I snuck backstage in Omaha today and left a letter in @MileyCyrus dressing room I hope she sees it!!!"


The teen also left his Twitter handle and phone number. According to police, the note read:


“I snuck back here I need to meet you. You have helped me so much your music has given me all the answers I was looking for when my heart got broke… we went through the same thing @ the same time… Miley I love you!!! Please let me meet you.”


Source: gossipcop.com