Saturday, March 8, 2014

Snoop Dogg To 50 Cent: "Suck My Di** Or Die Trying" (@50Cent @SnoopDogg)



Snoop Dogg gave a clever response after 50 called him out for having his nails proper and primped this week.


The rapper and sometimes reggae artist got his nails done (via house call) and showed his manicured tips off in a photo that surfaced online. While fans were left entertained and confused, 50 Cent posted the picture on Instagram with the caption " What the f#ck is going on snoop. Talk to me about this one man, Damn #smsaudio"


Snoop replied to the now deleted post with the explanation of why he chose to get his nails done and threw a few playful jabs at the fellow rapper.


"Pimpin. That's what it is spooned n groomed dipped n whipped suited n booted gooted n looted," Snoop said in the comments of 50?s photo. "Real playas keep they nails fly fresh n dipped at the tip. I does what I does cuZ but but please believe me. Don't let the smooth taste fool ya. BTW. This still crip. So fuxk. The haters jus wanted my nefew 50 to know the dynamics to what his big homie on !! Now for u haters. Suck d*ck or die trying. Hahahahahahahah I'm out. Much love 50. Get money !! cuzz I am."


Do you think 50 was right to call out Snoop?


Source: sohh.com