Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Schoolboy Q Says He Wasn't Allowed Entry at 50 Cent's SXSW Show (@schoolboyq @50cent)



Schoolboy Q revealed on Twitter he was denied entry to 50 Cent's SXSW show on Tuesday night.


"Dey wouldn't let me in 50 cent sHow jus now smH I still ain't on number 1 and sum moe sH*t lmao," the TDE emcee wrote.


He followed that with a tweet complaining about SXSW losing its original spirit. "Sxsw 2 Hollywood now I migHt go Home for deez days off."


50 Cent responded to the post, and Schoolboy Q retweeted it while joking about how he thought they were pals.


: How the ain't gonna let in the nigga #1”>>>> tHey sHut me down cuHz smH I tHougHt u was my big Homie cuHz lol."


Was it all just a misunderstanding, or could it possibly have something to do with 50 Cent's feature being cut from Schoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" last month?


Check out the brief twitter exchange up top.


Source: hiphopdx.com