Sunday, April 13, 2014

Yung Joc Says Two Chainz Career Inspired His Comeback (@2chainz @IAMYUNGJOC)



Yung Joc is making a full fledged comeback. The Atlanta rapper is working on new music and was recently named the new member of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.


In an interview with XXL, the rapper says that fellow southern rapper Two Chainz inspired him to make a comeback.


"I think I have some big plans, presently and in the very near future for me," he said. " So, I think sometimes we all need a good comeback story. 2 Chainz, he had a good comeback story, but he's first run wasn't as big as mine as Tity Boi with Playaz Circle with "Duffle Bag Boy" featuring Lil Wayne. That was the record they had worked, but it didn't garner international success and national success as I had with my first run."


The rapper says that 2 Chainz ability to revamp himself proves that he can do the same.


"His story coming back as 2 Chainz is a lot of don't even realize that he's Tity Boi still," he said. "But, for me, it was such an inspirational comeback story that it inspired me to continue fighting. With that, this is the same rundown I had to get at my label. Like, yo, this s*** ain't over for me n****."


Joc recently released his new single "I Got B*****es."


Source: XXL