Sunday, April 13, 2014

Fans React To Pacquiao's Big Win On Twitter (@MannyPacquiao @Timbradleyjr)



Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley Jr. squared off in the highly anticipated rematch for the WBO welterweight title Saturday night.


After losing against Bradley in 2012, the fight left Pacquiao's fans proud as he picked up big combos that eventually let to a win for the fighter by unanimous decision. Bradley talked to reporters after the fight about the first loss of his career.

"I did my best man," he said. "I was just trying to end with one shot ... I lost he's the better man tonight. One defeat isnt gonna stop me I lost the fight but not the war." Bradley suffered an injury but continued to push through during the fight. "I accept defeat." he said.


Pacquiao also had good things to say following the fight. "It was good, I'm very happy because the victory is ours," he said. "I didn't come to fight for myself I fought in the name of Jesus."


After the fight, fans praised the boxer for his big win, with many wondering if Mayweather would want to see him in the ring.


Check out some of the fan reactions above.


Source: sbnation.com