Thursday, April 16, 2015

T.I. Remixes Ciara's 'I Bet'


Ciara released her very personal ballad “I Bet” earlier this year and with her new album, Jackie, debuting next month, she’s on track for another R&B takeover. Now T.I. jumps on the track and gave it a little makeover.


With a beat that sounds similar to INOJ’s 1997 track, “Let Me Love You Down,” the quicker version sounds more uplifting and really makes you want to get up from a broken heart and really move on. While Ciara’s lyrics stay the same, there are few bits that are new including T.I.’s verse, which reinforces Ciara’s message on the track.


“Wait a minute shorty first thing’s first / Never leave me like you can’t do worse / Don’t blame me if your ass end up somewhere with somebody who ain’t worth ten plus / I swear, please believe do trust this here,” Tip delivers midway through the track.


This version of the track is a special one that the two worked together on. However, it doesn’t look like it’ll be appearing on the upcoming album. However, the version remixed by R3hab and the one where she joined forces with former Jonas Brothers member Nick Jonas on the deluxe version of the record. See the full tracklisting below.


Jackie will release on May 4. Ciara will hitting the road to promote the new material starting on May 3 in Chicago. See the full list of dates here.


1. “Jackie (B.M.F.)”

2. “That’s How I’m Feelin’” (Feat. Pitbull & Missy Elliott)

3. “Lullaby”

4. “Dance Like We’re Making Love”

5. “Stuck On You”

6. “Fly”

7. “I Bet”

8. ‘Give Me Love”

9. “Kiss & Tell”

10. “All Good”

11. “Only One”


Deluxe Edition:

12. “One Woman Army (Intro)”

13. “One Woman Army”

14. “I Got You”

15. “I Bet (Remix)” (Feat. Joe Jonas)

16. “I Bet” (R3hab Remix)


Watch the Behind-the-Scenes Video for Ciara’s “I Bet”