Monday, December 22, 2014

Kevin Gates Stays on His Grind in 'I Don't Get Tired' Video With August Alsina


Rapper Kevin Gates and singer August Alsina, two of Louisiana’s finest, have teamed up to create an anthemic street banger called ‘I Don’t Get Tired (#IDGT).’


The dynamic duo just dropped a video for the song, which salutes those who stay on their grind 24/7. With edited footage of his tour life, people in the neighborhood and his family, Gates gives a personal look at the hustle that made him a recognized name.


“I was tryna get it how I live, I want them dead presidents / I wanna pull up, head spin / Getting, get fly. I got six jobs, I don’t get tired,” he spits.


Meanwhile, Alsina chimes in with his verse, “Only meaning one thing, don’t get tired, I go hard / Don’t play with the hustle, you in or you starve / Don’t mimic pretenders, just be who you are.”


Directed by Jon J, the video celebrates the entrepreneurial spirit of those who strive to secure a better life for their families.


If you love this get-money banger, you can listen to it on Kevin Gates’ latest mixtape, ‘Luca Brasi 2,’ which is available at Datpiff.com.


See 20 Rappers’ Real Names Revealed