Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Robin Thicke Admits He Hasn't Seen Paula Patton in Four Months (@robinthicke)



Robin Thicke has made it very clear that he wants his wife, actress Paula Patton back, and during a recent interview with Hot 97, he drove that point home even more, saying she's "the best girl in the world," and admitting that he hasn't seen her in over four months. While it's more than obvious he misses her, he does wish her the best.


"She's a great mother and still a good friend. But I also want to wish her well and let her know that she's a great person and she deserves to have a good life."


The couple met in high school and in essence grew up together, which Robin feels may be one reason it didn't work out.


"If you've been together that long, you kinda became adults together instead of being adults and then meeting," he said. "But maybe a year or two off, we'll become our own people without each other and then it will be meant to be."


He also admitted to having a "little too much fun" with his success which led to him lying consistently within their relationship. "I'm a man. I messed up and I had to lie for a while, and then I stopped lying," he said. "This whole album is me revealing everything."


Overall, he says there are several different reasons they aren't together.


"We're apart because we just couldn't be together anymore for a while. There's a hundred different reasons. There isn't just one. I changed, and I got a little too selfish, a little too greedy, and little too full of myself."


After revealing so much about their relationship through his music and interviews, do you think Paula would take him back? Sound off below.


Source: Bossip