Sunday, June 8, 2014

LeBron James Says He's Ready For Game 2 (@KingJames)



LeBron James addressed reporters on Saturday to talk about his leg cramp recovery from Game 1 of the Finals and his chances of playing in Game 2.


James remains hopeful for tonight's game and says that the past few days of treatment have made him better.


"I'm doing well, I'm doing a lot better," he said. "With another day I should feel much better tomorrow."


He also said talked about his pull out from Game 1.


"You don't know what's gonna happen," he said. "I felt the extreme measures, but I wasn't the only one out there on the floor. You just play and you worry about the results later."


In a separate interview, Heat coach Erik Spolestra talked about the weather conditions in the arena. Since the Heat and the Spurs plan to play in the AT&T Center tonight, Spolestra says that the air conditioner should be running smoothly.


"We anticipate we will play in a very cool gym," he said. "We will have to deal with that now. I don't know if guys will be wearing tights under their shorts and long-sleeved shirts. I don't know."


Check out the rest of James' interview above.