Saturday, June 21, 2014

Khloe K. Clears Up Beef With Snooki on Twitter (@KhloeKardashian @Snooki)



Khloe Kardashian apologized to her "leopard sister" Snooki for her rude behavior on Twitter Friday evening.


According to MTV, Snooki talked about her encounters with Khloe on her web series, "Nooki with Snooki." The former Jersey Shore star gave her insight on Khloe's relationship with French Montana. She also mentioned that when she met Khloe, she was immediately brushed off.


"She was really mean to me,"she said. "Her mother was really nice to me, but Khloe was like, 'What the f*** is she doing here?' Right to my face!"


Snooki said she was disappointed in her behavior since Khloe is her favorite Kardashian.


Khloe caught wind of Snooki's comments and apologized on Twitter.


"@snooki had no idea you thought I was mean to you. Sorry boo!!! You and I are leopard soul sisters. Wishing you love and happiness"


Check out Snooki's response above.


Source: MTV