Sunday, June 22, 2014

K. Michelle Cancels Tour To Find Happiness In South Africa (@kmichelle)



K. Michelle has decided to cancel her upcoming tour and retreat to South Africa.


According to Madame Noire, the "V.S.O.P" singer cancelled The Rebellious Soul Tour (Part 2) this week to find more musical inspiration and self-awareness in Africa. The singer posted a special note to her fans on Facebook about the decision.


"Dear Rebels, I will not be doing the Rebellious Soul Tour (Part 2)," she said. "I personally decided that I wanted to take the next couple of months to journey off to some different places. A writer has nothing to write about with no inspiration. I will be traveling to South Africa to spend some time preparing for my new album #AWBAH, and reflect on the woman that I've become. I need this time for myself. So much has happened so quickly and I'm forever grateful. The only noise I desire to hear is the inner music. My soul has a song to sing and I have to be quiet to hear it. I have so much in store for you. I promise! Love y'all!"


This year the singer also cut ties from her reality tv career by leaving Love & Hip Hop to focus on her music career.


Source: Madame Noire