Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Chris Bosh Addresses Fans Constantly Questioning His Sexuality



In an interview with ESPN, Miami heat player Chris Bosh opens up about his time as a Toronto Raptor, coping with the fact that he'll never be a "fan favorite," and addresses constantly being called "soft," as well as the prevalent rumor that he's gay.


"For a while, they were questioning my sexuality. They still do. They were questioning my sexuality, questioning my game. And I'm like, 'Why are they all messing with me?' I didn't do anything to anybody. I didn't do nothing. I just came here to play basketball. And they're like, 'Oh, he's not a real superstar.' I never cared about being a superstar."


He expressed feeling that any small mistake he makes becomes magnified. For instance, if he misses a rebound, names like "Christina Bosh" or "Bosh Spice" flood his timeline.


"What am I supposed to do?" Bosh says. "You want me to have cornrows and tats on my neck and just punch somebody in the face when they score on me? It's crazy. It's impossible. I can't do that and play. That's never been who I am."


It's public knowledge that Bosh has a beautiful wife and two kids. Could the jokes about his game and sexuality be taking a serious toll on the NBA champ? Sound off below.


Source: ESPN