Sunday, June 1, 2014

50 Cent Responds To Young Buck Reunion Invite (@50Cent)



50 Cent still believes that his former G-Unit members aren't ready for a reunion.


In an interview with the Breakfast Club, the rapper talked about his Animal Ambition album, beef between Mayweather and T.I, and why he's not interested in Young Buck's invite for a reunion.


In a freestyle over Nicki Minaj's "Yass Bish" Buck raps about his interest in a G-Unit reunion with 50 Cent.


"I thought you was ruined/What the f*** have you been doing?/Somebody go tell 50 go get Buck we need a reunion," he raps on the track. 50 says he enjoyed the success the group endured but he believes that the group has ran its course.


"I heard it [the remix]. We had a lot of good times together," he said. " All of us [did]. You can say I enabled them a little bit because there was so much momentum at that point. It was like, I'm selling 13 million records and then 10 million records, the album after. It [the momentum] immediately makes them do three million records. It's just money all over the place from the performances, the shows and everything else that's going on."


He also says he tried helping out Buck in the past but it didn't go well.


"When we actually had that conversation, it's because I had already over-extended myself giving him [Young Buck] a quarter-million dollars. It's about $250M and he's calling me about the taxes at that point. I'm like, this is not going to end, it's just getting worse and worse."


Check out the rest of the interview above.