Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Texas Police To Investigate Wiz Khalifa's Jail Selfie (@wizkhalifa‎)



Wiz Khalifa's jail selfie has gotten the star in more trouble with the authorities.


According to TMZ, El Paso police plan to launch an investigation to find out why the rapper was able to hold on to his phone during his arrest over the weekend.


Because inmates aren't allowed to hold on to their personal items during lockup, police are trying to determine if the rapper was left alone or if the police were in on the joke.


As the rapper continued on his 'Above the Influence' tour after the arrest, he explained that he simply snuck his phone into the cell.


"I'm gonna ride for y'all. The same way y'all ride for me," said Wiz. "Same way when y'all heard I was in that cell and y'all went on Twitter and y'all said, 'Free Chuck/Wiz'... y'all better believe I snuck my cell phone in there for that s**t. I wasn't going to miss out on the people who really care about me."


Source: tmz.com