Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mayweather: I Told T.I. These H*es Ain't Loyal! (Video) (@tip, @floydmayweather)



This weekend, undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather and ATL rapper T.I. got into an all out brawl at a Fatburger in Las Vegas after words were exchanged and Mayweather told the Rubberband Man to "control your b***h."


After the restaurant melee, Mayweather headed over to Larry Flint's Hustler Club and made it rain on a couple of strippers. When Chris Brown's hit "Loyal" came on, the boxing champ told his friends, "That's what I told T.I., these ho*s ain't loyal!" and proceeded to throw cash in the air.


Since then, all has seemingly been resolved between the boxer and rapper, with Floyd apologizing to Tiny.


Only time will tell if this becomes a big issue again.


Peep the video above.


Source: EbenGregory.com