Friday, May 23, 2014

Apollo Nida Thinks T.I Didn't Handle Run-In Like a Man (@apollonida03 @tip)



In a recent interview with the Breakfast Club, Apollo Nida broke down his fraud case, run in with T.I and why he wants wife Phaedra Parks to be a ride or die chick.


Apollo explains why he decided to take the plea deal for his fraud case. He also explains why T.I didn't handle their run-in for his alleged "snitch" comments properly.


In another interview, the reality star compared his plea deal to Michael Vick and T.I's. After the reality star was cornered by Tip and Killer Mike, he explained how the incident could have been handled.


"First of all, I know Tip. I thought he was coming up being a man, being supportive because he's been through that same situation. That's what I thought," he said. "He was hostile, so I jumped back a little bit and put my phone in my pocket, because if this thing is about to go down then let me get ready. I can't tolerate disrespect. I really played that situation real humble and I was humiliated by it. I didn't even know a camera was running, but that's not how real men handle the situation."


Nida also mentioned why he wants his wife Phaedra Parks to sill be his wife while he serves his time.


"I think Phaedra, in a perfect world, should be supportive as a wife should be but if she chooses to derail from the plan, then that's what she chooses to do," he said. "Apollo is prepared for whatever happens in life. Whatever's been thrown at me, I deal with it. I would like to say I would want her to stay around and do what a wife should do. But tomorrow's not promised."


Check out the rest of the interview above.