Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lil Wayne Sends Special Message to Donald Sterling (@LilTunechi)



After hearing Donald Sterling's racial comments on Saturday, Lil Wayne addressed the issue and sent a message to the owner of the LA Clippers on YouTube.


"I think I'll sum it up for everyone [who lives] on my side of the gate, f*** you," he said. "It's that simple. If I was a Clipper fan, I wouldn't be one anymore..but if I was Clipper player, a current Clipper player you wouldn't see me any more in that Clipper uniform."


He also says in the video that apologies will not be accepted.


"An apology wouldn't do it for me ,a team meeting wouldn't work for me and locker room comradery wouldn't work for me. I would stand up for myself and understand that pride and respect isn't a team sport."


See what else the rapper had to say above