Monday, April 21, 2014

Lil' Kim Reveals Gender of Baby


Lil’ Kim is having a girl. On Sunday (April 20), the pregnant mother announced that she is having a baby shower next month.


The mom-to-be delivered the news via Instagram. She posted a pink invitation featuring several different cute designs including a diamond-studded king’s crown, an elephant, a Hello Kitty and a huge baby pacifier.


“Happy Easter everyone !!!! What a perfect day to share this wonderful news with U,” she wrote. “The fab @davidtutera is throwing my royal baby shower for my lil’ princess 5/10/14!!! Thank U for the awesome graphic @dustyaceti !!!! Muahhhh!!! #TeamLilKim. Love U all so much !!! Muahhhh !!!”


For those who don’t know, David Tutera is a wedding planner of the stars. So expect Kimmy to have a glamorous over-the-top baby shower for her new bundle of joy.


The 39-year-old MC first announced her pregnancy at New York Fashion Week in February. “I’m so excited! I’m a few months along, I can’t wait to be a mom!” she said. “I’m still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!”


The father of Lil’ Kim’s baby is reportedly rapper Mr. Papers. The New York-based rhymer has been dating her off and on since June 2012.


There’s no word on when Lil’ Kim is expected to give birth to her baby girl.