Monday, April 7, 2014

Exclusive! DJ Infamous: Yung Berg Is Rapping Under a New Name (@TheRealYungBerg @DJInfamousATL)



DJ Infamous sat down for a VladTV exclusive interview where he discussed the success of his record, "Double Cup," featuring Jeezy, Ludacris, Juicy J, Game and Hitmaka, AKA Yung Berg. He also gives his take on why Yung Berg probably changed his name.


"I think it was because...we've had talks, like when you say his name, the only thing that comes up is the chain snatching and all the drama he's been through, not the hit records he's made or produced. I think he was at point where he was like, 'you know what? I'm going to stay behind the scenes.' but on this record he wanted a look, I wasn't mad at that...he was like 'I changed my name and I want to do something else.'"


Infamous also addressed Game not being in the video, saying they were scheduled to shoot scenes together in LA, but once Infamous had to reschedule to accommodate tour dates, they couldn't quite work it out. He does note that Game's verse is one of his favorites on the record.

Check it out above.