Friday, April 18, 2014

Black Ink Crew's Dutchess Shops For New Boobs (@DutchessofInk)



Looking to boost her confidence after a messy break up with Ceasar, Black Ink Crew's Dutchess is looking out for herself with her latest move.


The reality star has faced a lot of trauma and loss after her breakup with boyfriend Caesar. In a sneak peek for next week's episode, Dutchess goes for a consultation to upgrade her body with a boob job. "These are car t**s," she said. " I gotta get the high end. I want them BMW t**s."


"After [Cesar] cheated, I felt like s***" she said. "There are certain things about me that I wish were different and the only thing physical are my boobs. I don't want anything f*** up my confidence anymore especially my lack of boobs, so if that's the one thing holding me back, why can't I lay on the table and pump them motherf*****s" up?"


Check out some stills from the preview above. Do you think she should go for it?


Source: 24wired.tv