Saturday, March 22, 2014

Porsha Williams Calls Out Wendy Williams For Negative Comments (@Porsha4Real @WendyWilliams)



Real Housewives Of Atlanta Star Porsha Williams is disappointed in Wendy Williams for her recent comments about her divorce.


According to Rolling Out, the "Flatline" singer talked with V103's The Ryan Cameron Morning Show on Wendy's recent comments. On The Wendy Williams show, the host called Porsha a "dumbbell" and claims that Porsha should have had a baby with her husband for money. She also encouraged her audience to call the star "stupid" and called Porsha "less than a woman."


During Porsha's marriage to Kordell Stewart, she suffered a miscarriage which she says Wendy knew about.


"How could you say something about me having a baby by him to get cash and you knew that we had gone through something so traumatic?" she said. "Really? Never. Never stoop that low. So for me, I have no thoughts on Wendy, at all."


She also says that Wendy should be using her power to uplift women, not to constantly tear them down.


"You know what? It's just enough. It's enough of women of power, women of color, not supporting each other," she said.


"Like every time I see her say something about me, I'm disappointed in her. She's calling me 'less than smart,' she's less than a woman. You shouldn't do that. I've been through a very traumatic situation that hurt me, all I'm trying to do is stand and be strong and possibly inspire somebody else and all she does is knock me down."


Do you think Wendy went too far?


Source: rollingout.com