Thursday, March 20, 2014

Keyshia Cole Blasts Her Cheating Man on 'Next Time (Won't Give My Heart Away)'

Keyshia ColeInterscope

Keyshia Cole is putting her cheating man on blast. On her new heartbreak song, ‘Next Time (Won’t Give My Heart Away),’ the singer sings about being trapped in a relationship with an unfaithful partner.




“Next time, I won’t throw my heart away again,” she laments on the track. Keyshia recounts how her man has a wandering eye and brought his side lady to her crib. “How could you bring that woman into our home? / The crazy part of it is that I took you right back… / I tried to work it out for the sake of our family,” the 32-year-old songstress sings.


In real life, Keyshia has split from baller hubby Daniel Gibson, with whom she has a son. The song’s lyrics could be a thinly-veiled jab at Gibson, who has been hit with cheating rumors in the past.


Listen to Keyshia Cole’s ‘Next Time (Won’t Give My Heart Away)’