Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lil Za Hit With 3 Felonies, Including MDMA and Oxycodone



The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office charged Lil Za with two charges of possession of a controlled substance, for MDMA and Oxycodone, according to TMZ. Police found the drugs "in plain view" at Bieber's home on January 14, where they were searching for evidence in the alleged egging of a neighbor's home.



Lil Za also reportedly faces a felony charge for damaging a jail phone. He spent less than a day at the station. Before he was released on bail, Sheriff's officers confirmed to MTV News that the 19-year-old damaged a phone, resulting in an additional charge and another $50,000 added to his bail.



After being released, Lil Za took to Twitter to clarify what he said was an unfair representation in the media. "Honestly , the media is making me someone I'm not . But only those in my shoes can relate. ... These ppl get paid to make you look bad," he wrote on January 16. "Some stuff I've done has been wrong yes. but look at the position I'm in and the color of my skin. Cocaine? Really?"



Za has since deleted his Twitter account.



Source: TMZ