Friday, February 14, 2014

Amina Buddafly Speaks On Peter's Eighth Child On Breakfast Club (@aminabuddafly)



Love and Hip Hop NY's Amina Buddafly stopped by The Breakfast Club to talk about her pregnancy, music, and if she plans to return for another drama-filled season.


While Angela Yee asked questions about her music career, Charlemagne grilled her about her being Peter Gunz's fourth baby mother rather than his wife.


After correcting him she mentions that she isn't worried about Peter being unable to support her financially. The singer doesn't think his seven children will effect her child.


"Of course that's everyone's worry," she said. "I guess that should be my worry but I've always lived my life in the moment, and growing up I never had money so for me it's nothing new."


Amina also talks about her sisters meeting Peter for the first time and the rumored spin off with her and Peter.


Check out more of the interview in the next slide.


Photo Credit: Instagram